Publications and Academic Services
Journal Referee (Review records)
- IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing
- IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering
- IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: Systems
- Computer & Industrial Engineering
- International Journal of Production Research
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research
- Journal of Industrial and Production Engineering
- International Journal of Industrial Engineering: Theory, Applications and Practice
- Industrial Engineering & Management Systems
- IETE Journal of Research
Services for International Conferences
- International Symposium on Semiconductor Manufacturing Intelligence,Oct. 16-18, Daejeon, Korea. (ISMI, 2015)
- 4th International Conference on Advances and Management Science, Feb. 12-14, Bacelona, Spain. (ICAMS, 2017)
- 5th International Conference on Advances and Management Science, Feb. 11-13, Torino, Italy. (ICAMS, 2018)
- 2019 International Conference on Management Science and Industrial Engineering, May 24-26, Phuket, Thailand.
- International Conference on Mechanical, Electronics and Computer Engineering.Jan. 7-9, New York, USA. (CMECE. 2016)
- Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering & Management Systems Conference 2016, Dec. 7-10, Taipei, Taiwan. (APIEMS, 2016)
##Students Advised co-advised with Dr. Kuo-Hao Chang
- Ying-Hsuan Lu, M.S. student,
- Wan-Ting Kao, master degree (July 2016) Thesis: “Optimal Parallel Machine Allocation in Integrated Circuit Assembly”
- Mao-Kai Hsu: master degree (July 2015)
Thesis: “Campaign Planning for Multi-Purpose Batch Production of Pharmaceutical
Industry: Decision Model and Empirical Study”
- How does operations research affect our lives, (2015) Sep. 20, The Greater Washington Youth Forum, Washington D.C., USA.
- An application of Operations Research for backpackers, (2014) Apr. 8, TKU, New Taipei, Taiwan.
- Applied Statistics in Semiconductor Wafer Fab: some applications, (2013) Dec. 23, CYUT, Taichung, Taiwan.
- Industrial Engineering in IT consulting industries, (2013) May 22, NTHU, Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- A discussion of a SCM project, (2013) Mar. 26, TKU, New Taipei, Taiwan.